Shtakh Aleksandr Filippovich, Candidate of medical sciences, associate professor, head of the sub-department of obstetrics and gynecology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novikova Yuliya Andreevna, Assistant, sub-department of obstetrics and gynecology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Ishkova Marina Venediktovna, Senior lecturer, sub-department of obstetrics and gynecology, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medvedev Vladislav Olegovich, Student, Medical Institute, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background: to study changes in the level of PAPP-A in the blood serum of pregnant women in the presence of a surgical trauma of the endometrium in the history and the effect of these changes to term of subsequent delivery.
Material and methods. In 153 postpartum retrospectively, age, history of medical abortions, miscarriages, missed pregnancies, with curettage of the uterus, PAPPA level in serum at the first stage of prenatal screening, and the term of delivery were estimated.Сomparison of indicators conducted between groups of patients. The main group consisted of 108 patients whose births occurred at gestational age up to 37 weeks, the control group consisted of 45 patients given delivery at full-term pregnancy.
Results. The level of PAPP-A in the serum of pregnant women at the first stage of prenatal screening was significantly lower in the main group than in the control group (p = 0,001). A curettage of the uterine mucosa in anamnesis was more common in the main group than in the control group, but the differences were not statistically significant. (p = 0,078). No association was found between the level of PAPP-A in the blood of pregnant women at the first stage of prenatal screening during the current pregnancy and the presence and count of curettage of the uterine mucosa in anamnesis.
Conclusions. The level of PAPP-A in the blood serum at the first stage of prenatal screening is significantly lower in the group of pregnant women who will be delivered before the full term. The presents of abortions in anamnesis did not lead to a significant reduction in serum level of PAPP-A during subsequent pregnancy. An increase of abortions in anamnesis was not accompanied by a progressive decrease in serum level of PAPP-A during subsequent pregnancy.
1. Szumska M., Damasiewicz, Bodzek A., Krywult A., Synowiec Czubilińska J., Długaszek M., Gawlik K. K., Wielkoszyński T., Tyrpień-Golder K. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2018, vol. 18, pp. 1– 9.
2. Gorin V. S., Serov V. N., Zhabin S. G., Renge L. V., Semen'kov N. N., Dublennikov O. B. Rossiyskiy vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii [Russian bulletin of perinatology and pediatrics]. 1998, vol. 4, pp. 18–24. [In Russian]
3. Monget P., Oxvig C. Annales d'Endocrinologie. 2016, May, pp. 90–96.
4. Baranov B. C., Kuznetsova T. V., Ivashchenko T. E., Kashcheeva T. K. Osnovy prenatal'noy diagnostiki [Basics of prenatal diagnosis]. Moscow: RAVUZDPG, Real'noe Vremya, 2002, pp. 122–152. [In Russian]
5. Brügger–Andersen T., Bostad L., Thromb J. et al. Thrombosis Journal. 2010, vol. 8 (1), iss. 1. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1186/1477-9560-8-1.
6. Sidel'nikova V. M., Sukhikh G. T. Nevynashivanie beremennosti. Rukovodstvo dlya prak-tikuyushchikh vrachey [Miscarriage of pregnancy. A guidance for practitioners]. Moscow: MIA, 2011, 536 p. [In Russian]
7. Shevchenko O. P., Slesareva Yu. S., Shevchenko A. O. Rol' neotlozhnoy kardiologicheskoy pomoshchi v snizhenii serdechno-sosudistoy smertnosti: materialy II Vseros. konf. «Neotlozhnaya kardiologiya 2009» (g. Moskva, 25–26 marta 2009 g.) [The role of emergency cardiac care in reducing cardiovascular mortality: proceedings of II All-Russian conference “Emergency cardiology 2009” (Moscow, 25-26th of March, 2009]. Moscow, 2009, p. 138. [In Russian]
8. Zamanskaya T. A., Evseeva Z. P., Evseev A. V. Rossiyskiy vestnik akusheraginekologa [Russian bulletin of the obstetrician-gynecologist]. 2009, no. 3, pp. 14–18. [In Russian]
9. Makarov I. O., Yudina E. V., Borovkova E. I., Martynova I. V., Kirpikova E. I. Akusherstvo. Ginekologiya. Reproduktsiya [Obstetrics. Gynecology. Reproduction]. 2011, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 18–21. [In Russian]
10. Nekrasova E. S., Nikolaeva Yu. A., Kashcheeva T. K., Kuznetsova T. V., Baranov V. S. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskikh bolezney [Journal of obstetrics and women's diseases]. 2007, no. 1, pp. 28–34. [In Russian]
11. Nikolaeva Yu. A., Kashcheeva T. K., Baranov V. S. Zhurnal akusherstva i zhenskikh bolezney [Journal of obstetrics and women's diseases]. 2012, no. 3, pp. 94–103. [In Russian]
12. Nerazvivayushchayasya beremennost'. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii MARS (Mezhdistsiplinarnoy assotsiatsii spetsialistov reproduktivnoy meditsiny) [Undeveloped pregnancy. Guidance of Interdisciplinary Association of Reproductive Medicine Professionals]. Comp. by V. E. Radzinskiy et al. Moscow: Redaktsiya zhurnala StatusPraesens, 2015, 48 p. [In Russian]